- Our lawayay service is a means whereby we can hold an item for you upon receipt of a non refundable 20% deposit.
- For items under £100 the balance must be received within 3 months, for items over £100 we will allow up to 6 months.
- You can pay the remaining balance in your own time frame, although we advise and prefer regular payments.
- To buy an item on layaway, please just select the Bank Transfer payment method at checkout and tell us in the information box that you wish to pay by installments.
Please also tell us how much you would like to pay in your first installment (minimum 20%) and we will send you an invoice for that amount via Paypal.
- The item will be removed from sale and put to one side for you as soon as we receive your deposit payment.
- You can make further payments directly to our PayPal account or request that we send you an invoice for the amount you wish to pay.
After a payment has been made, please confirm to us by email and we will write back confirming receipt and giving the remaining balance.
- Please note that any item not paid for by it's due date will be re-advertised and the 20% deposit forfeited.
We will refund any amount collected over and above the first 20%.
- If you would like any further information, please contact us.